Sunday, December 6, 2009

Exams!!!


OMGOMGOMGOMG after a few months of laziness, I am finally back in Blogger!! Can't believe I am here blogging again!! The ultimate reason for this is definitely BOREDOM!!!

I am supposed to be studying for exams. BUT look what I am doing here! Blogging and and and.. Gaming on facebook. See how clever Jeffrey Ng is that he forgot the urge of exams already!! :)

The question: Who introduced the idea of school examinations? really makes me wonder. He/ She/ It is Genius!! Hooray to him/ her/ it or whatever it is. WTF!! Exams are meant to make my life miserable aren't they? HOWEVER, this is no joke, exams are really approaching, which will be in 5 days. God damn FIVE days. HIGH FIVE.

I was so "determined" to study. *clearing throat* (yea right?) and and and, I actually set my alarm at 1pm. Lastbutnotleast, I conveniently turned off my alarm and snoozed, AND happily woke up at 5pm. Applause please. This is how clever Jeffrey Ng can be.

BUT BUT BUT, I am so not gonna give up on any of my subjects. I GOTTA, I mean really GOTTA study, study, and study and excel, excel, and excel and make the most out of it. WOOHOOO!!! Anyways, I reckon it's time for me to get down to studies. And I really can't believe I am still alive. And can't wait for my x'mas vacation with Dad, Mom, Niki and Jas.

GOOD LUCK to all my friends who are striving for exams. GOD BLESS. (:

I shall go to one corner and get into depressed and emo mood. Bye.























No comments:

Post a Comment