Monday, December 7, 2009

X'mas in 3 Weeks WHEEEETT!!!

Counting down to Christmas day. THREE weeks. 18 days, to be precise. WHHEEEEET!!

Orchard Road has always been well-known for the x'mas deco. SO SO SO!! come to Singapore only when it's X'mas or sale period. Or else you know what? You are so gonna bore yourself to death, trust me. And after my few weeks stay in Singapore, FINALLY!!!! I decided to move my butt to Orchard Road and admire the x'mas atmosphere there, which, turned out to be quite fascinating. Hoho..


And I'd been to Orchard Road for the two consecutive days. The boulevard seems to have all set up for the joyous festive season and you simply can tell that: X'mas is in the air. Christmas songs are still rhyming in my head and I always love the peaceful aura of this holy festival.

And for those who can't get to observe the deco, too bad, I would say :P. Hahaha. Nevermind folks. Here are some photos to feast your eyes.

DAY 1


Dining in Coffee Club @ Takashimaya with Mariel.

After a long wait, we were finally seated and it's so packed that everyone would have to queue to be seated. (This occurs everywhere in Singapore though. Maybe the women don't cook here)

Oh btw intended to order the food I'd eaten before, which is quite delicious, but I cleverly forgot the name so yeah :/ just randomly picked some dessert, which was actually quite nice. But see I am so clever I forgot the name already.

















Oh! so mouthwatering isn't it?













Mariel's contenting dinner~ Oh don't ask me what is it called. I suck in remembering names.

Went to buy some gifts for my gf and bro after dinner. Managed to purchase the gifts at a reasonable rate and I thought it was a good deal. HOHOHO..













Apparently we DO contribute in the growth of the economy okay??!!


After some "photo-taking" sessions, we called it a day.


DAY 2

Shopped like mad today. Didn't buy much though. Haha contradiction yeah. Ooppss.. Done a lot of exercise - walking, though. Anyways, managed to grab a gift for my mom today. So yeah I am SO done with shopping. YAY!!

Btw late dinner @ Sun with Moon Wheelock Place. The place was actually recommended by Yen Leng and it was really awesome! AND! I didn't fall sick on the next day after taking some deep-fried pork in hot wok! HOORRAYYY!!! Oh yeah the service was excellent especially the waitress who never got irritated by our constant requests. HAHAHAHA!! And and and!! There was this random guy who banged himself to the glass door cause maybe he didn't see the glass or he thought he could actually walk through the glass or what. Farking funny okaayy??!! HAHAHAHA!!!
















Okay. Ppl. This is... Hmm... Tamago... Hmm.. Okay forget it!





















Dinner was a splendid one indeed













Mariel (the girl who is hungry forever) is the winner here, like ever

















Oh yea, this is how we shop WEEET (:

Oh just for your info, exams in like one week's time, and see what I am doing. Shopping happily like nobody's business and sightseeing here and there like I am a tourist (oh I am a student in fact). Cools!!


Oh peeps!! I am gonna post the photos @ Orchard on another post because it's too troublesome to drag the photos from the top one by one. Blogger sucks!!!! As ever!! Okay. Brb.

1 comment: